This week we are hoping this picture inspires you to create a Thinking of You card! Feel free to use any of the styles of our team or better yet, share you own style by combining one or more of the styles. We want you to have fun and make a card in a style that you feel good about!
The styles are explained HERE.
For my card, I was inspired by the beautiful spring colors & flowers in the photo inspiration. And I chose a sentiment that could work for many occasions, including Thinking of You. I've used new items from Lil' Inker Designs, released just this week!
I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!! Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!