I used a combination of papers & goodies from Studio Calico to create my card using these fantastic colors!! Here is how it turned out:
- Make 5" card from grey cardstock.
- Cut background paper slightly smaller & adhere.
- Cut 4 2" squares from patterned paper & adhere the top two to the front.
- Diecut the word "awesome" from white cardstock, & adhere to the middle.
- Punch a circle from the middle of the square of star paper.
- Adhere the bottom 2 squares to the front, popping the star square with foam dots.
- Stamp the rest of the sentiment above the word "awesome".
- Accent the card with stars, enamel dots & a piece of flair to finish.
Thanks for checking out my card for this week! I hope you will join in on the fun and create with this super fun sketch! Have a happy Monday!