I used some new products from the My Mind's Eye "On Trend" collection in conjunction with this fun & simple sketch! This card isn't very stamp oriented or artistic in nature...I just let the scrapbooking product speak for itself. :) Here is what came of it:
- Make A2 card from floral patterned paper.
- Cut a strip of gold foil confetti paper & adhered to the left side.
- Zig-zag stitch along the seam of the two papers.
- Adhere the journal card to the front with foam dots.
- Tie a double bow from twine, thread through a chipboard button & add to the front.
- Layer a sentiment strip to the front with dimensional adhesive.
- Trim the prongs off two brads & embellish the front with them to finish.
Thanks for checking out my card for this week! I hope you will join in on the fun and create with this super fun sketch! Have a happy Monday!