The Card Concept, and this week we are using an awesome photo as our inspiration! I've traded places with another designer on the team, and am now part of the clean & graphic style! I hope that you will join in with us, creating with your signature style, or trying out a new one!
The styles are explained HERE.
I was inspired by the colors, and the linear nature of the patterns used in the photo when creating my card! Here is what came of it:
- Make A2 card from white cardstock.
- Stamp the origami map across the middle in grey ink.
- Stamp the heart in magenta to the United States portion of the map.
- Cut a 3/8" strip of white cardstock, then stamp the sentiment to it.
- Cut banner edges to each end of the sentiment strip.
- Adhere the sentiment to the bottom of the map with foam dots.
- Embellish with enamel dots to finish.
- The Card Concept #33 - photo inspiration
- CAS(E) this Sketch! #118 - sketch
- ColourQ #287 - color challenge
Thanks for checking out my card today, and I hope you will play along with us over the next two weeks! Have an awesome Wednesday!