The styles are explained HERE.
Of course, my card was inspired by the color palette, but also by the beautiful flowers in the inspiration photo. Here is what I created!
- Make A2 card from white art paper.
- Stamp & heat emboss the flowers in the lower right corner.
- Watercolor the heat embossed flowers & leaves, set aside to dry.
- Diecut the title from white cardstock.
- Once dry & flattened, adhere the sentiment to the front.
- Round the lower right corner of the card.
- Embellish with pearls to finish.
Thanks for checking out my card today, and I hope you will play along with us over the next two weeks! Have an awesome Wednesday!