- Make an A2 card from white cardstock.
- Cut two blocks of patterned paper slightly smaller, and adhere to the front.
- Diecut the stitched rectangle from yellow paper.
- Adhere to the front at an angle, then trim off the excess from each edge.
- Layer green & pink paper blocks to the top.
- Diecut the circle from numbered paper, and adhere it to the top with foam dots.
- Diecut the banner from white cardstock & stamp the sentiment to it.
- Adhere it sentiment banner to the top of the circle with foam dots.
- accent around the banner with paper flowers & wood veneer accents.
- Embellish with enamel dots to finish.
Cardstock: My Favorite Things (smooth white)
Paper: Studio Calico (Brighton Pier & Wanderlust 6x6 pads)
Stamps: Studio Calico
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine - onyx black)
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Wood Veneer: Freckled Fawn
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Dies: My Favorite Things (Blueprints 18) & Lil' Inker Designs (Long & Skinny Rectangles)
I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!! Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
That is all that I have for you today! If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!