It is time for another challenge at The Card Concept!! Here is the challenge graphic:
I was inspired by the muted colors (especially the silver/grey) & the woodgrain in the inspiration photo. Here is how my card turned out!
- Make A2 card from white cardstock.
- Cut woodgrain paper slightly smaller.
- Add a strip of silver dotted vellum to the middle of the woodgrain paper.
- Diecut hearts from pink, grey & woodgrain papers.
- Arrange them in rows to the vellum strip, then lightly adhere them.
- Stitch down the middle of each row of hearts.
- Adhere the entire paper block to the card front.
- Give the hearts some dimension by pulling up each side.
- Diecut the tag from vellum.
- Stamp the sentiment in embossing ink, cover in silver glitter embossing powder & heat set.
- Adhere to the bottom of the card over top of some of the hearts.
- Embellish with wood & enamel dots to finish.
- The Card Concept #28 - romantic roses
- Cure for the Monday Blues #24 - heart strings
- Dies R Us #19 - hearts
I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!! Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
That is all that I have for you today! If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!