Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
You have through February 24th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.
What can you win? Well, that's up to you! Since this is our first challenge we'd like to stir things up by offering a super big prize and the prize will get bigger depending on how many entries we receive. Multiple entries are allowed as long as your projects are featured in separate posts.
Up to 25 entries: $25 store credit to one winner plus 1 stamp set winner
26-50 entries: $50 store credit to one winner plus 2 stamp set winners51 and more: $75 credit to one winner plus 3 stamp set winners
Winners will be announced here in a new blog post shortly after February 24th.
- Make A2 card from white cardstock.
- Emboss the card front with the Quilted Swirl Stitch pattern die.
- Diecut the tag from matching white cardstock.
- Stamp & heat emboss the sentiment to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the lips to the top of the tag using pigment ink.
- Layer the tag to the front over top of a knot of gold thread with dimensional adhesive.
- Accent the card with jewels to finish.
Be sure to head on over to the LID Monthly Meet Up challenge post, and check out what all the designers have created. And be sure to link up your LID projects there too....there is a fantastic prize to be won!!
If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have a wonderful Monday!