Scenery: The Party Hangover
- 4x6 stamp set
- Retails for $15.00
- Includes fifty-five (55) stamps--five (5) big words + forty-nine (49) small words
- 6x8 stamp set
- Retails for $22.00
- Includes thirty-four (34) stamps--seven (7) sentiments + twenty-seven (27) images
Goldie Trim Cutaway
- Wafer Thin Steel Dies
- Retails for $18.00
- Four (4) dies
Lulu Fringe Cutaway
- Wafer Thin Steel Die
- Retails for $12.00
- One (1) die
I've created a card that would be really fun to give to a little kid on their birthday, or any time of the year! I got a little messy with some watercolor, and used a rainbow theme again. Check it out!
- Make A2 card from red cardstock.
- Cut art paper slightly smaller.
- stamp the doodled lines to the art paper 7 times in embossing ink.
- Cover in white embossing powder, then heat set.
- Brush watercolor over each embossed line in the colors of the rainbow.
- Let dry, then adhere to the card front.
- diecut a tag from vellum.
- stamp the sentiment to the tag in embossing ink.
- Cover in black embossing powder, then heat set.
- Adhere the sentiment tag to the front.
- Embellish with a twine threaded button & jewels to finish.
Be sure to head on over to today's Winnie & Walter blog post to see what all of the other designers created, and to enter for a chance to win these great products!!
If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!