The Big, The Bold and Party stamp set:
- 6x8 stamp set
- Retails for $22.00
- Includes fifty-four (54) stamps--five (5) big words + forty-nine (49) small words
The Big, The Bold and Party cutaways:
- Wafer Thin Steel Die
- Retails for $25.00
- Includes five (5) dies
The Big, The Bold and You cutaways:
- Wafer Thin Steel Dies
- Retails for $14.00
- Includes three (3) dies
For my card, I've used the brand new stamp set with the previously released The Big, The Bold and Happy cutaways. This is how it turned out!
- Make A2 card from white cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper slightly smaller, then spatter black watercolor paint on it.
- Once dry, stamp the word "birthday" to the front.
- Diecut the word happy directly above it.
- Add a strip of gold glitter paper to the area where the word "happy" will be.
- Layer the stamped paper block to the card front using foam tape adhesive.
- Adhere a wood veneer party hat to the top of a gold thread knot.
- Accent with enamel dots to finish.
Be sure to head on over to today's Winnie & Walter blog post to see what all of the other designers created, and to enter for a chance to win these great products!!
If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!