Isn't that inspiration photo so much fun? I just love everything about it! My card was inspired by pretty much all of it...the colors, heart banners, ombre lettering, & woodgrain. Check out my card!
I've used a mix of different papers & dies to create this card, which will all be linked below. I fussed with this card for quite awhile...getting the placement of everything just right. But I love how it ended up turning out!!
Other Card Challenges:
I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!! Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
That is all that I have for you today! If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!