Today not only marks the first challenge of 2015, but also the one year anniversary of the blog being open!!
Creating a freestyle collage card is all about freedom & mixing. It is about using items that might typically be unrelated, and finding a way to use them together. Mostly it's about not limiting yourself with boundaries when it comes to card design. And that is why I fit in this category best...I dabble in all styles of cardmaking, I never fear adding tons of layers, and I create best when it is an organic experience.
For my card today, I've mixed & matched some My Mind's Eye products (all will be linked below), and just layered to my hearts content. It's feminine & full of my favorite colors with a little bit of added glitter...I love how it turned out!
Other Card Challenges:
- Retro Sketches #147
- Cupcake Inspirations #292 - rose, blush, sky blue
- Cure for the Monday Blues #38 - inspiration photo
I really hope that you will join us in using this beautiful inspiration photo, & defining what your style of card making is!! Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
That is all that I have for you today! If you want to see sneak peeks of future projects & keep up with me on Facebook, please head on over & like the Lea Lawson Creates page!! And don't forget to become a follower in the right sidebar so you never miss a post. Have an awesome rest of your day!!