My card is relatively simple, but I stamped the background using about 26 different Mama Elephant stamp sets....pulling sentiments & images that I felt worked for a love themed card. I totally understand that not everyone has 26+ stamp sets from each company....so feel free to mix & match all of your stamps to create the same look! Or better yet, find creative ways to use the stamp sets from Mama Elephant that you DO have on hand!!
Because the background is so packed & busy...I kept a simple color scheme that is masculine enough to give to your favorite guy on Valentine's Day!! And while glitter isn't exactly masculine...I think we all get a pass on V-Day!! Lol!! :)
- Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #247
- The Paper Players #224 - Tic Tac Toe (glitter, diecut, star)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes
I really hope you will play along with us! Here are some quick rules for the challenge:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to the ME & me December blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is December 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom
- Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!
Be sure to check out what the rest of the challenge team has created for this month's challenge as well!
Thanks for checking out my post today! If you want to see more of what I will be creating this December, be sure to like my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page, and become a follower of my blog in the right hand column! :)
Have a wonderful Monday!