Here is our challenge for you this month:
I chose to use the three main colors from this magazine cover as my inspiration, along with the wedding theme, of course! I also used The Challenge #10 sketch as inspiration for the design layout. I paired my Mama Elephant "Water Blooms" stamp set with the My Mind's Eye Now & Then "Izzy" collection....and this is how it turned out!
1. Make A2 card from dotted patterned paper.
2. Cut triangle block and adhere to the front.
3. Add green trim over top of the seam.
4. Stamp the sentiment to the top of the card.
5. Cut a banner edge to floral paper, then adhere to the left with foam adhesive.
6. Cluster flowers to the top left corner & bottom right corner.
7. Add the "Best Day Ever" banner to the stamped sentiment with a brad.
8. Add enamel dots to the smaller flower cluster to finish.
**Just an FYI - all the flowers are from Prima Marketing, but I don't know the names of them. Sorry I couldn't link them up for you!!**
Here are the rules for playing along with us in this month's challenge:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/nspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is July 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom of the July challenge post
- Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!