Hey there, blog friends! Well...we've made it to Friday!! Yay!! My husband is traveling for work over the weekend, so it is just me & the pups right now. I'm not really sure what we are going to do...probably be a bit of a homebody, watch some Netflix, and get some crafting done. I have an engagement shoot on Sunday...my first in this area!! I can't wait!
I have another clean & simple card to share with you today! I used a little bit of Glitz Design's new "Black & White" collection, plus some of my Winnie & Walter stamps. Here is what I made with them!
1. Make A2 card from dove grey cardstock, then mist the front with gold color shine.
2. Cut striped paper at an angle, and adhere to the bottom.
3. Cut a super thin strip of silver glittered paper, and adhere tucked slightly under the striped paper.
4. Cut a strip of steel grey cardstock, and adhere to the bottom.
5. Stamp the word "happy", cover in embossing powder & heat set.
6. Cut a thin strip of vellum, stamp the remaining sentiment to it, then wrap around the top of the steel grey strip.
7. Wrap twine around the bottom, then top with a double bow & button.
8. Add two bits of doily to the bottom of the card, then the upper right corner.
9. Accent with a giant rhinestone & enamel dots to finish.
-Retro Sketches #105
-CAS-ual Fridays #129 - shades of grey
-Runway Inspired #55
That is all I have to share with you today! I hope you've enjoyed my card! Have a great weekend!