Happy Tuesday, blog friends!! How are you doing on this fine Wednesday? My day has been good....pretty quiet. My hubby got home yesterday from a quick business trip over to Rapid City, and today he is working on his home brew stuff...so I am just doing my own thing! A little bit of work on the computer, watched a couple of DVR'd shows & I am going to get some crafting done here in a bit!
So, I went all clean & simple recently, and I have a card to share with you today that came from it!! Lol! It uses my fave sheet of paper from the Glitz Design "Wild & Free" collection, and some stamps from Lawn Fawn and Winnie & Walter!! Check it out!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut rainbow paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut white cardstock block slightly smaller, then stamp the stars & spray with gold mist.
4. Diecut the circle from the middle of the stamped block.
5. Cut a strip of vellum, then stamp the sentiment to the middle.
6. Once dry, adhere the vellum strip across the middle of the cardstock block.
7. Adhere the white cardstock block to the front of the card base with foam adhesive.
8. Accent the top & bottom of the diecut circle with matching jewels to finish.
-Mojo Monday #336
-Lawnscapings #77 - bling
-Studio Calico Weekly challenge - negative space
I actually really love this card...it ended up coming together. I wasn't loving it at first...for awhile I thought it was going to be a lost cause & tossed right into the recycling bin. I'm glad I kept working with it, changing the things that weren't working for me...& turned it into this CAS little number! ;) I hope you like it too!
Well, that is all I have for you today!! I hope you have a great rest of your day!
**The vellum can be purchased from most craft stores. I've had the Doodlebug jewels in my stash for quite a few years, and could not find the pink ones for linking purposes.**