This week on the Glitz blog we are showcasing one of our brand new collections called "Carpe Diem". This collection is a blend of soft pink & soft blue, mixed with white & other neutrals...it is GORGEOUS. I think it might be my very fave collection from Glitz this time around...and it mixes perfectly with my fave metallic these days....gold. Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from cashmere cardstock.
2. Cut vellum & dotted paper slightly smaller & layer at different angles to the card front.
3. Cut an ombre strip, & adhere to the left side.
4. Wrap white lace & gold trim across the middle of the card.
5. Cut the 3x4 journal card from patterned paper, & adhere to the right with foam adhesive.
6. Diecut the wreath from gold glitter paper, & the circle from vellum.
7. Stamp the sentiment to the vellum, cover in embossing powder & heat set.
8. Layer the wreath & sentiment circle together to the front, then accent with giant rhinestones.
9. Add stickers & enamel dots as shown to finish.
-Reverse Confetti March Sketch
-The Paper Players #185 - Thankful for Spring
I love the sentiments that are included in this stamp set from Reverse Confetti (linked below), and this one is my favorite of them all. It's such a lovely way to say thank you for whatever you might be grateful. And it looks so pretty embossed in glittery gold....tee hee!!
Well, that is all I have for you today! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your Monday!
**The vellum was purchased at my local craft store.**