Happy Sunday, blog friends! I hope this post finds you having a wonderful end to your weekend. We had dinner over at our neighbors last night, & played our Walking Dead board game together....it was great! Not to mention...lots of puppy snuggles & cuteness. We went to church this morning, and now we are just watching some TV & I am crafting & getting stuff done before we go on our mini vacation to Minneapolis tomorrow!
Before I get to the giveaway winner, I just wanted to share a new card first! Although I've gotten my new Glitz Design product, Wild & Free was calling my name on this one... I paired it with some Lawn Fawn stamps & dies and older My Mind's Eye enamel dots, and this is what came of it!! I'm LOVING the rainbow colors of it all!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut heart paper slightly smaller, round the bottom corners & adhere to the card front.
3. Cut a blog of ombre paper, round the bottom corners & adhere to the bottom of the card.
4. Diecut three banners from the ombre paper. Layer the pink & aqua ones to the left side.
5. Adhere the orange banner to the ombre paper block, then layer a triangle sticker on top.
6. Cut a strip of heart paper, & punch a circle from vellum.
7. Zig-zag stitch them together, then adhere to the card front with foam adhesive.
8. Layer a circle sticker, jeweled circle & giant rhinestone to the vellum circle.
9. Stamp the "smile" conversation bubble to white cardstock, cut out & adhere to the front.
10. Accent the card with enamel dots to finish.
-Deconstructed Sketch #139
-Lawnscapings #76 - Dust 'em Off
-A Blog Named Hero #38 - Roy G Biv
Alright...that brings me to the winner of the September 2013 Oh Deer Me kit from Freckled Fawn that I put up for grabs last week on my blog! Thanks for all the sweet comments on that post...I love hearing from you! Without further ado, the winner is.....
Well...that is all I have for you today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
**Items not listed- vellum, thread & Heidi Swapp mint dye ink (which is available at Michael's).**