As I mentioned yesterday...I have a card to share that I am in LOVE with. Considering that I have felt like my creativity has just been off lately....it is nice to actually really love something that I've created. It uses some Glitz Wild & Free, new Winnie & Walter stamps, some Oh Deer Me kits from Freckled Fawn & a piece of flair from a past Studio Calico project life kit. Check it out!
"Love You + Me" Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut two thin strips of heart paper & one thicker strip of ombre paper, then adhere across the card.
3. Cut a thicker strip of vellum, then adhere it a little off center from the ombre paper strip.
4. Stamp the arrow & sentiment, cover in embossing powder and heat set.
5. Layer a two tabs underneath the sentiment, then accent with a puffy heart sticker.
6. Adhere the you + me stickers together, then add as the rest of the sentiment using foam adhesive.
7. Cluster the circle & heart embellishments to the top of the paper strip.
8. Add a puffy conversation bubble & two enamel dots to the bottom of the strip to finish.
Like I said....I'm loving this card. I started to use gold glitter on it, but then realized that silver would look so much better. I'm glad that I went with my gut, because although gold is so trendy right now & I really do love it...I don't think I would have loved the outcome as much on this card if I had used it.
Well, that is what I have for you today! I hope that you enjoyed my card...I would love to hear what you think! I hope that you have a great rest of your Sunday, & enjoy the Super Bowl if you are watching it!
“Love You + Me” Supplies:
Cardstock: WPlus9 (white)
Patterned Paper: Glitz Design (Wild & Free: Dreamcatcher 12x12 & 6x6 paper pad)
Ink: Tsukineko (embossing ink)
Embossing Powder: American Crafts (Silver Glitter zing)
3x4 card/Heart Rhinestone: Glitz Design (Wild & Free)
Flair: Studio Calico (Marks & Co project life kit)
Puffy Stickers/Sequin Heart: Freckled Fawn (January 2014 Oh Deer Me kit)
Glittered Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn (September 2013 Oh Deer Me kit)
Silver Glittered Tab: Martha Stewart Crafts
Tools: small corner punch, heat gun