Well, today starts release week for WPlus9, and we have some fabulous stamp sets & dies to share with you....and this just in- some INK!! Here is the information on what we are sharing today:
- is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 9 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 6 lace trim border images, 1 lace background block and 2 floral accent images
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $21
- coordinates with the Chantilly Trim stamp set
- cuts a continuous border in a scalloped pattern
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $6
- is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 19 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 4 sentiments, 1 frame and 14 images
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $14
- coordinates with the Very Vintage Florals stamp set
- contains 7 individual shapes wired together that can be easy separated if desired
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $8
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut stripe paper and adhere to the middle.
3. Stamp the floral border to the top, and the lacey scallop border to the bottom.
4. Stamp the chantilly lace trim to pink chevron paper, then diecut the scalloped border to it.
5. Trim to fit the card, then layer to the front with a folded doily.
6. Diecut the label from kraft carstock, then stamp the frame & sentiment to it.
7. Layer the stamped label to the middle of the card, then accent with stickers.
8. Diecut and stamp all the flower & leaf layers, then layer to the card front as shown.
9. Accent each flower with a tiny pearl to finish.
-Tuesday Morning Sketches #183 - Sketch
-Charisma Cardz #4 - Pink & Brown
-Inky Impressions #95 - Bingo Card (flowers, kraft, dies)
-Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The white ink that I used is a new pigment ink that WPlus9 is releasing...and it works fabulously! It covers beautifully, doesn't over-saturate your stamps....LOVE it! You are going to want this white ink...I promise!! The other two inks that aren't listed in my link list above are Tsukineko aloe vera and Colorbox berry pigment, which was a limited edition ink.
I love the sweet lacey borders & beautiful flowers that these stamp sets include!! Be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have created for you today!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder
- Christina MacLaren - Guest Designer