Today we are previewing two stamp sets, & one companion die set. Here is some info on each of them:
Fresh Cut Wreaths
- is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
- 28 individual stamps: 15 wreath building images and 13 sentiments
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $21
- is a 4x6" clear photopolymer stamp set
- 32 individual stamps: 31 image builders and 1 sentiment
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $14
- contains 11 individual dies wired together that can be easy separated if desired
- coordinates with the More Fresh Cuts stamp set
- will be available for purchase December 5th for $9
I combined the stamps and dies with some beautiful Crate Paper & Prima Marketing rhinestones. I also used Sketchbook Saturday #110 as inspiration for my design. Here is what I created!!
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut floral paper slightly smaller, then adhere a lined paper strip to the top.
3. Distress ink the edges, then adhere the entire block to the card front.
4. Diecut the doily from green paper, cut the top off & adhere to the bottom.
5. Add a strip of eyelet lace, then a strip of striped paper to the top of the doily.
6. Diecut a circle from oatmeal cardstock & distress ink the edges.
7. Stamp the wreath directly to it.
8. Diecut the flower & leaves, then stamp accordingly.
9. Adhere the stamped circle & flowers layers to the front using foam adhesive.
10. Accent them with a jewel swirl & pink jewels.
11. Add a sticker & finish the sentiment in the lower right corner.
Aren't those stamps sets just gorgeous!! There are so many possibilities with these stamps & what you can build with them. The other WPlus9 designers have projects to share as well, so be sure to check them all out!
Sarah Martina Parker
WPlus9 Design Blog
I will be back tomorrow with another look at some of the new WPlus9 stamps & dies! Have a lovely Sunday!
“Best Wishes!” Supplies:
Cardstock: WPlus9 (oatmeal) | Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes & Fourteen 6x6) | Stamps/Dies: WPlus9 (Fresh Cut Wreaths, More Fresh Cuts stamps & dies,Filigreed Frames), Cheery Lynn Design (doily die) & Spellbinders (circle die) | Ink: Clearsnap (sour apple, chiffon, berry, peony, teal, chocolate) & Tim Holtz distress (antique linen) | Other: Prima Marketing (rhinestones) | Crate Paper (cardstock sticker) | Craft Supply (eyelet lace) | Adhesive: Zig glue pen, Surebonder hot glue, Zapdots foam | Tim Holtz (blending tool)