Happy Friday, friends! So- I didn't post yesterday....in case you didn't notice. Lol. We hauled & laid over 500 bricks in our backyard, but not before it was raked, poured leveling sand & prepped it for the bricks. It was a LONG day. Then we had to make a run to Costco...where we proceeded to eat humongous pieces of pizza for dinner because neither of us could fathom doing anything else. When we got home I took the longest shower of my life. When I got downstairs to watch football with Josh...I pretty much just passed out immediately. Folks- it was 9pm. Ha!
So, yesterday's post had to be pushed to today! I have two cards to share with you today that could go together in a set. I used the colors (brown, aqua, yellow) from the current 10 Minute Craft Dash #25.
The first card is this sweet little thank you card that I finished in 9 minutes, 32 seconds. Background stamping makes me SO nervous, or I might have gotten it finished sooner than that. Ha!! For this card I used WPlus9's Borders and Backgrounds 2, Basic Banners & the Basic Banners die. This is what came of it!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then round the lower right corner.
2. Stamp the stripes & circles directly to the background.
3. Diecut the banner from white cardstock, then stamp the banner & sentiment.
4. Adhere the banner to the front with a bit of doily.
5. Accent three of the circles with jewels.
6. Add a scatter of sequins to finish the card.
Up next is this sweet little birthday card that I finished in 8 minutes, 51 seconds. I used WPlus9's Monogrammed, Basic Banners & the Basic Banners die for this one.
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut a strip of doily, & adhere to the middle.
3. Diecut the banner from white cardstock, then stamp the banner & sentiment to it.
4. Adhere the banner to the top of the doily, then accent with yellow sequins.
5. Stamp the rest of the sentiment above the banner.
6. Accent each end of the lettering with jewels to finish.
Well, this will most likely be my last post for a couple of weeks. I leave for Montana again on Monday, and I'm not bringing any crafting items with me because I have some stuff that I have to bring back from Missoula that we weren't able to fit on the first trip. So, it is doubtful that I will get anything done before then!
I hope that you all have enjoyed my last couple of posts, and I promise that once I am in Fargo for good in October that I will begin posting more regularly again!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!!