Hey there, all! Sorry for the lack of posting...I've had a whole lot going on in my life right now, and am recovering from some medical stuff. No worries...I am just fine, but it threw a "wrench in my schedule" so to speak. I'm on the mend though, and that is the important part.
Today I have a couple cards to share for you using the newly released Mama Elephant stamps. I'm a little behind on the posting schedule with ME, so I am going to show two today & two tomorrow to catch up. First, I have a card using the new "Water Blooms" set, partnered with the older "Good Times" set.
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Layer two journal cards to the bottom of the card at an angle.
3. Tie twine around the seam, then finish with a double bow.
4. Stamp the custom sentiment to the bottom of the card.
5. Accent with three buttons, two of which that are threaded with twine.
-CASual Fridays #105 - Maps
-Runways Inspired #38 - Photo Inspiration
-Word Art Wednesday #85 - Anything Goes
Up next is a card using the new "Be You" stamp set, which is great for Project Life, but also for some fabulous cards!
1. Make A2 card from red cardstock.
2. Layer the front with a summer themed folder tab.
3. Add the journal card to the front, then wrap baker's twine around the top of it.
4. Stamp the banners to cardstock, cut out & adhere below the bow.
5. Stamp the heart arrow & the rest of the sentiment to the front of the journal card.
6. Accent the journal card with jewels, then add a printed vellum strip to the top to finish.
-Stamp & Create June - Summer
-The Paper Players #150 - Bling
That is all I have to share with you for today! I hope that you are all having a lovely time crafting these days, and my hope is that I will be back to normal very soon! Thanks for sticking with me!