1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller.
3. Cluster the banners & circles to the card front, then stitch along the middle of the circles.
4. Clip the excess string, then adhere the entire block to the card front.
5. Adhere the tag to the front using foam adhesive, then accent the top of it with a sticker.
6. Add the other tabs & word art to the front.
7. Layer two triangles to the top of the card, then accent with stars, sequins & a jewel.
8. Add matching stars, sequins & jewel to the opposite corner to finish.
-Cardabilities #74 - sketch
-A Blog Named Hero #23 - glitter
-Visible Image May - brighten your day
Sigh- I love this card! So soft & fun, and I love the ombre shading on the background paper. That is all I have to share today in terms of crafts....but here are some of my Instagram photos from this weekend!
I hope that you have a great rest of your Monday!
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white) | Paper: Studio Calico (Sundrifter 6x6) | Other:Studio Calico (printables, diecut banners, sticker, wood veneer stars, sequins) | Martha Stewart Crafts (glittered photo corer) | Craft Supply: jewels, thread, sewing machine