Happy Sunday, everyone!! How has your weekend been so far? Mine has been BUSY. I planned a surprise baby shower for my friend Meagan, so Friday & all day Saturday until party time my husband (who is so amazing for helping me shop/decorate) & I were busy getting everything ready. While it might have been a little early for a baby shower...a move to Georgia is possible in the next month for them, and I didn't want her to leave Montana without celebrating with some friends. I think it turned out pretty darn cute, if I say so myself...tee hee! She was totally surprised, and even cried a little bit. Happy tears though...happy ones! :) Then her mom took us both to The Mustard Seed for dinner last night, and it was SO good. It was really a very lovely day!
Today my parents are coming over to get some things done in the big city of Missoula...tee hee! So, we are going to have out with them a bit. Other than that...I'm not sure what else we have on our plate. Hopefully some relaxing time!! :)
This past week, Nicole Harper asked me to create a project for one of this week's sketches on the Studio Calico blog! I was happy to oblige, and I created a card using the card sketch! I paired together the Atlantic & Sundrifter collections, and this is what it came to be!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut three strips of patterned paper, and adhere to the mid-right side of the card.
4. Adhere a vellum frame to the top, then layer a gold tab, Notes tab & circle sentiment to the top.
5. Stamp the first part of the sentiment above the vellum frame, then add letter stickers to finish the circle sentiment.
6. Add gold stars & wood veneer stars to the opposite corners of the circle.
7. Layer a glittered triangle, pink triangle & cut-out sentiment to the bottom.
8. Add three arrow stickers to the bottom right side of the vellum frame.
9. Accent the card with sequins to finish.
I hope you like my sweet little love card...I just love the colors of this, and the bits of gold glitter. Yum!! I haven't uploaded the photos from my camera that I took of the shower yet, but I have a couple of IG photos that I can share.
Well, that is all I have for you today! I hope you have a great rest of your Sunday!
Cardstock: WPlus9 (white) | Paper: Studio Calico (Atlantic & Sundrifter 6x6) | Stamps: Mama Elephant (Starry Night) | Ink: Tsukineko
(onyx black) | Other: Studio Calico (vellum frame, glittered stars, stickers, wood veneer stars, sequins, bow, printable circle/notes tab) | Martha Stewart
Crafts (glittered photo corner)