1. Make 5-inch square card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Adhere the diecut Polaroid frame to the front, then attach a peice of washi tape to the right side.
3. Fussy cut the top part of the cloud, then adhere to the left side of the frame.
4. Attach the garland underneath the smaller cloud shape.
5. Stamp the sentiment to it, then finish with gold teeny alphas.
6. Attach the stars to the top & sequins to the bottom to finish.
-10 Minute Craft Dash #17 - colors/timed
-CASology #42 - care
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - just because
-Stamp and Create April - diecut(s)
Well, there you have it! You could win a $20 WPlus9 gift certificate by playing along, so pick your favorite products using the colors & get the stopwatch on your phone ready to go! I hope you liked my >10 minute card....and have a great rest of your day!
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) | Paper: Glitz Design (Love You Madly 6x6) | Stamps: WPlus9 (Pretty Patches: Umbrella) | Ink: Tuskineko (onyx black) | Other:Glitz Design (Polaroid diecut, garland, washi tape, gold alphas, cloud sticker) | Studio Calico ( wood veneer stars) | Craft Supply: sequins