Speaking of stars...that is a main theme in my card today!! I love this sentiment, and the gold glittery stars are the perfect accent for it! I've combined Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" with Studio Calico's "Atlantic" on this one...and I think it turned out so sweet! I love the soft shades of pink, and bold navy...and the vellum diecuts just make me swoon a little bit. Here is what I made!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Layer the banner stickers to the left side, popping the top layer with foam adhesive.
4. Add the wood veneer banner & vellum layers to it, then top with a bow & sequins.
5. Diecut the circle printable, then layer to the front.
6. Add the sentiment card to the top of it, then layer three tabs tucked under the right side.
7. Cut out the sqaure & arrow printables, then layer to left of the sentiment.
8. Add the vellum frame over top of everything, cutting away the left section of it.
9. Accent with a wood veneer, then add a jewel & sequins top of the card.
10. Finish the card by adding two gold stars to the front.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch - sketch
-The Play Date Cafe #181 - color inspiration
-A Blog Named Hero #23 - glitter
Have a great rest of your day!
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white) | Paper: Dear Lizzy (Lucky Charm 6x6) | Other:Dear Lizzy (stickers, sentiment card) | Studio Calico (vellum diecuts, bow, glitter stars, wood veneer symbol, printables, sequins) | Teresa Collins Design (bracket tag) | Martha Stewart Crafts (gold glitter tab) | Basic Grey (wood veneer banner) | Prima Marketing (pink jewel)