1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Layer the banner with two tabs to the right side of the card.
4. Wrap twine around the top and tie a double bow.
5. Stamp the convo bubble & sentiment to vellum, cut out and adhere to the right side of the banner.
6. Accent the front with jewels, sequins & a gold arrow to finish.
-Fusion Hypothesis #6 - sketch
-Lawnscapings #57 - bling, shimmer, glitter
-Runway Inspired #35 - photo inspiration
So, that is my card for the day! Pretty simple, but pretty sweet too...I love all the fun products that Elle's Studio puts out.
I have one little Instagram photo to share with you today...
I hope that you have a great rest of your night!
Cardstock: WPlus9 (white) | Stamps: Lawn Fawn (A Birdie Told Me, Just My Type Too) | Ink: Tuskineko (onyx black) | Other:Elle's Studio (large journaling tags, mixed journaling tags, tabs) | Studio Calico ( sequins) | Prima Marketing (pink jewels) | May Arts (natural twine) | Martha Stewart Crafts (gold photo corner) | Craft Supply:clear jewels