Happy Thursday, everyone!! How have the past couple of days been for you? Mine have been great, but I'm even more excited because my husband will FINALLY be home today! Yay!! I was awakened bright & early yesterday to a text from my lifelong best friend with news that he got engaged the night before, which just warms my heart. I cannot wait to meet his fiance....sometime soon hopefully!! My other best friend, Meagan, came over the other night and we had dinner together and watched Breaking Dawn 2. I finished editing and sent off the images to one of my couples that were married in March. Just been trying to stay busy while I'm all alone...tee hee! That just makes me sound pitiful...it really isn't that bad, I promise. :)
And of course...I've created some cards. ;) I have spring themed love card to share with you today, using some older (but still FAB!) Pink Paislee papers/tag, and freshened it up with some Studio Calico "Sundrifter" & other newer embellishments. Here is what I created!
1. Make a 5-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut pink paper slightly smaller, and adhere to the front.
3. Cut a thin strip of map paper, and adhere to the left side.
4. Layer a doily, journal card & tag to the card front, then add a glitter photo corner & jewel to the tag.
5. Add a dimensional scalloped border across the top, then accent with a sentiment diecut & wooden quotes.
6. Add the sticker tab, pearls, dated snippet, and accent with a diecut heart from map paper.
7. Add a feather tag to the top of the card, then accent with a ribbon bow.
8. Accent the front with paper flowers & feather diecuts to finish.
-Pink Paislee Craft N Connect - Spring Color Combo
-Viva la Verve! April Week 1 - Sketch
-Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers
-Stamp and Create April - Use a Diecut
-V's Sweet Ideas #10 - Anything Goes
I just love the color combo and the feminine feel of this card...not to mention all the fun bits & baubles from some of my favorite manufacturers! Do you have a set of go to manufacturers that you find yourself reaching for quite often? I know that I do! Mine would be Glitz Design, Studio Calico, American Crafts/Dear Lizzy, Crate Paper & of course, Prima! I also just recently got some really fabulous October Afternoon product from ScrapbookDailyDeals.com, and it is already starting to make it's way into "reach for" status. :)
Well, that is all I have for you today! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day, and I will be back soon with another card to share!