1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut pink paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Adhere the tabbed block to the upper right corner.
4. Adhere all of the chipboard circles to the top of it, except for the last one.
5. Adhere the diecut circles to the top of each one, then adhere the vellum frame to the front.
6. Add the diecut circles to the rest of the chipboard circles, including the one not adhered yet.
7. Adhere a blue glitter photo corner to the bottom, then layer the last chipboard circle to the top of it.
8. Add the letter stickers to that circle, then accent with a chipboard arrow & wood veneer @ symbol.
9. Layer the banner cutout with a blue glittered tab to the top chipboard circle, then accent with a wood asterisk & bling.
10. Add sequins to the middle chipboard circle to finish.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch - sketch
-Studio Calico Weekly Challenge - sequins
-Fab N Funky #168 - love
-Crafting for All Seasons #50 - no stamps
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes
Well, there you have it!! That sketch baffled me earlier this week....but then it REALLY inspired me to use up those chipboard circles that have really random cutouts in the center. Gotta love getting rid of some stash you've had around for ages!! Yay!!
I am going to get off the computer, and continue on with my day. Need to go fold some laundry & put it away. Talk to you soon!
Cardstock: WPlus9 (white) | Paper: Studio Calico (Sundrifter 6x6) | Other: Studio Calico (stickers, wood venner, vellum) | Elle's Studio (diecuts, cutouts) | Maya Road (chipboard) | Prima Marketing (jewel) | Kaiser Craft (pearls) | Martha Stewart Crafts (photo corner) | Craft Supply: sequins