1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut doily paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut a strip of pink chevron paper, add a fussy cut doily to the bottom of it, then adhere across the middle.
4. Layer the diecut tags & cutouts to the left side of the card.
5. Add the vellum sentiment banner along with the fussy cut banners & stickers.
6. Frame the sentiment with two glittered brackets.
7. Add the gold teeny alphas above the vellum banner to finish the sentiment.
8. Add the fabric flower to the upper right corner, then accent with sequins.
9. Add the brads to the bottom of the card to finish.
-The Paper Players #143 - sketch
-By The Cute & Girly April - vintage
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes
Well, there you have it...tons of pink goodness on this one!! I love how easily it came together, and all the fun layers it has! I hope that you like it as well! That is all I have for you this Sunday...I will be back this week with more to share! have a great rest of your day!