1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut aqua dotted paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Cut two matching floral strips and adhere to the aqua block.
4. Fussy cut the journal card from patterned paper and adhere to the middle with foam adhesive.
5. Punch a border to pink patterned paper, and adhere to the bottom of the journal card.
6. Cut a banner edge to light patterned paper, and stamp the sentiment to it and adhere.
7. Layer flowers to the right of the sentiment banner, then accent with a brad.
8. Add a cluster of diecut embellishments to the lower right corner of the journal card, popping the heart with foam.
9. Tie a twine bow, and layer to the heart with a jewel to finish.
-The Friday Mashup #105 - Sketch
-There She Goes #203 - Just Because
-Stamp and Create April - Diecuts
-V's Sweet Ideas #10 - Anything Goes
The NinaB Designs team is giving away these TWO PRIZE PACKAGES:
Prize #2: TCM's Crafty Shelf and Retired LOC Elegant Labels set
Winners will be picked randomly from 2 of the designers' blogs:
Nina Brackett * Clare Buswell * Heather Jensen * Jennie Harper * Jessica Fick * Lea Lawson * Linda Lucas * Rae Barthel
Everybody is welcome to comment and be eligible to win. The winners will be announced on April 22 on Nina's Blog, where you will also find all the relevant info regarding the giveaways. Finally, please consider liking the following Facebook pages that are represented on today's hop, so you don't miss the latest news and happenings:
Thank you for joining us today!