Happy Tuesday, everyone!! Hope your Monday was a good one! Well, my experience at Oula on Monday was....interesting. We'll just leave it at that because, you know, if you don't have anything nice to say. Then I came home & made cards, met with my friend Laurie that afternoon....and then hung out with Josh for the rest of the night. Our DVR was FULL when we got home from Texas, so we have been chipping away at it, trying to get everything watched.
Today at Mama Elephant we are showcasing the new stamp set called "Tree Friend". This is a super sweet stamp set with lovely sentiments & adorable silhouetted animals. There is also a large, flowering tree....but I did not use it for my card this time around. Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from cream cardstock.
2. Cut a navy blue paper strip, glitter the top of it, then adhere to the bottom of the card.
3. Cut a pink paper block and adhere to the top, adding foam dots underneath just the bottom of it.
4. Add a scalloped sticker to the top, then trim the excess.
5. Wrap ribbon around the left side.
6. Stamp the sentiment & animals to a journal card, then adhere it to the center, over top of the ribbon.
7. Tie a bow from matching ribbon, and adhere to the upper left corner.
8. Accent with a pink jewel & navy blue paper flowers.
9. Add the diecut butterfly below the flowers, then accent with navy blue jewels.
10. Layer the diecut arrow, flower & twine threaded button to the right of the sentiment to finish.
-April Cards Magazine challenge - Color Inspiration
-Bearly-Mine #82 - Spring Flowers
-Cupcake Craft #238 - Cute & Cuddly
-Stampin' for the Weekend - Friendship
I hope that you like my sweet little friendship card today! The other Mama Elephant designers also have some projects to share using
the Tree Friends stamps set....so be sure to check them out too!
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful Tuesday!!