1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Print the top part of the sentiment using your Microsoft Word or Photoshop & the Century Gothic font.
3. Stamp the rest of the sentiment directly below the printed part.
4. Cut five 1/4-inch strips of cardstock and attach them to a piece of scrap cardstock.
5. Cover them in glitter, then adhere to the top of the card.
6. Fussy cut a camera from patterned paper, then adhere next to the sentiment.
7. Add matching colored jewels underneath the sentiment to finish.
-Muse #13 - Card Inspiration
-CASology #40 - Word
-Crafts and Me #129 - Bling
-Delightful Challenge - Colorful
-Word Art Wednesday #76 - Anything Goes
Yeah- I pretty much love how this turned out. Rainbows, sparkle, a fabulous sentiment, a cute little Polaroid camera....you pretty much can't go wrong with those things. Even better when they're combined....tee hee!!
The other Mama Elephant designers also have some projects to share using the Flashy Letters stamps set....so be sure to check them out too!
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful Friday!!