Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday! I made some cards, went to Oula, and then made two desserts for community group. I made gluten-free lemon bars using fresh squeezed lemon juice & zest...and then peanut butter rice Krispies treats, just in case anyone doesn't care for lemon. I think I just really wanted both, and couldn't decide on what to make. Ha!
Today at Mama Elephant we are showcasing the next new stamp set in our arsenal called "Central Park". This set is SO fun. You are going to just LOVE the cityscape it comes with....not to mention, it fits with two of the other brand new stamp sets perfectly. They compliment each other so well! I paired the sets with Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters", and this is what came to fruition!
1. Make A2 card from pink swiss dot cardstock.
2. Cut chalkboard paper slightly smaller, then adhere to the front.
3. Stamp & heat emboss the cityscape to the middle of the chalkboard paper block.
4. Wrap washi tape around the top of a scalloped paper block, then layer to the bottom with a banner sticker.
5. Cut a banner edge to a pink paper strip, then stamp the sentiment to it.
6. Adhere the sentiment strip to the top of the card, then accent with a gold star & sequins.
7. Add a wooden symbol to the middle, then finish the sentiment with gold teeny alphas.
8. Add three sequins to the scalloped paper block to finish.
-Sunday Stamps #44 - Sketch
-Simon Says Stamp - Travel/Cityscapes
-Word Art Wednesday #76 - Anything Goes
I hope that you like my city love themed card today! The other
Mama Elephant designers also have some projects to share using
the Central Park stamps set....so be sure to check them out too!
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday!!