Today at Mama Elephant we are showcasing the new stamp set called "Bling". This set has some of the most amazing sentiments in it, and can be used effortlessly with the other new sets, "Central Park" & "Flashy Letters". I had fun combining this stamp set with the October Afternoon "Midway" collection...and this is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from black cardstock.
2. Cut three strips of patterned paper, adhere angled to the card front, then trim the excess.
3. Stamp the sentiment to a journal card, then fussy cut & adhere to the front with foam adhesive.
4. Fussy cut the arrow, and adhere to the stamped speech bubble.
5. Add a wood geotag accent with a pink jewel to the bottom of the speech bubble.
6. Accent with sequins to finish.
-CAS(E) This Sketch #23 - Sketch
-Crazy 4 Challenges #181 - Wooden Accent
-Tuesday Throwdown #143 - Sentiment Focus
-Word Art Wednesday #76 - Anything Goes
I hope that you like my fun encouragement card today! The other Mama Elephant designers also have some projects to share using the Bling stamps set....so be sure to check them out too!
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday!!