1. Make a 4x6 inch card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut background paper slightly smaller, and adhere to the front.
3. Cut a floral strip, and adhere to the top.
4. Add a yellow tag to the right side, then stamp & add thickers to the bottom of it for the sentiment.
5. Take apart the dimensional border sticker, and stamp the sentiments to the top label.
6. Put back together, and adhere across the middle of the card.
7. Add another dimensional banner to the upper left corner, then accent with jewels to finish.
-A Blog Named Hero #22 - Freestyle
-Aud Sentiments - Girly
-Desert Islands Crafts #50 - Pick 3 (yellow, 3+ papers, sentiment on front)
-Divas by Design #85 - Pink
-Fab N Funky #162 - Add a Sentiment
-By The Cute and Girly March - Favorite Things
-Word Art Wednesday #71 - Anything Goes
I am just loving these fun Heidi Swapp products! I love how the brand new border sticker has helped me freshen up the older Sugar Chic 6x6 paper pad...love it!
The other Mama Elephant designers also have some projects to share using the Lovely Mums stamps set....so be sure to check them out too!
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful Saturday!!