There is still time to comment on my Glitz Design Color Me Happy Blog Hop post if you haven't already. I have a small prize for just my comments, and then of course...the chance to win the Color Me Happy collection from all of the comments on the blog hop.
We have a new challenge up for you at the Mama Elephant blog today, and this time around it is a sketch challenge!
Isn't it a fabulous little sketch with so many possibilities?!! I used the Smitten stamp set and paired it with some Elle's Studio "You and Me" collection...and yes, it is another love themed card. Told you- that is what I mostly create, it seems. If you think about it though...it makes sense. Love surrounds me most of the time...I am a photographer who focuses on weddings. So, I mostly shoot engagements & weddings, with the hope that I will become the couple's lifelong photographer as they make families & go along their lives. Love is a natural topic for me to cover....ha! Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut large journaling card slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Wrap a doily around the top of the card.
4. Stamp a banner to white cardstock, then cut out.
5. Cut banner edges to the other tags, and layer all 3 to the top of the card.
6. Stamp the hand image to kraft cardstock, then diecut.
7. Layer together with another circle tag to the left side of the smaller banners.
8. Stamp the barcode image to the bottom of the card.
9. Accent the front with star sequins, jewels & pearls to finish.
-Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Chevron
-Delightful Challenges - Something in 3's
-Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
-Word Art Wednesday #69 - Anything Goes
Do you want to play along with the sketch challenge this month? Of course you do!! Here's how to play:
- Create a project using the sketch
- You must use a Mama Elephant stamp and/or the free digital stamp
- Post the challenge graphics on your blog post
- Link back to this Mama Elephant blog post
- You may enter as many times as you wish
- Deadline to enter is March 14, 2013 at 12:00PM EST
There will be TWO winners who will receive TWO stamp sets from our upcoming April release. How awesome is that!! We can't wait to see what you create using the sketch and some Mama Elephant stamps or digital stamps!!
Do you want to see some spring clothing that I am basically coveting right now? I REALLY want them.
The top & pants are more feasible, because they actually have a 25% off discount going right now. But I just don't know if I can deal with spending almost $100 on a pair of flats. I might have to wait and see if they go on sale somewhere in the near future...here's hoping!!!
Well, that is everything I have to share with you today....I hope you enjoyed my sweet little love card!! Have a FAB Friday!!