To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on Monday, March 18th, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
I used the new stamp sets "Hello" & "Papa Love", along with the older stamp set "On Target". I combined them with some Studio Calico, Maya Road & 7Gypsies....and what came of it is this eclectic masculine card! While this card could definitely be used for Father's Day, I created it more as a "just because" for whoever might be the favorite guy in your life! Check it out!
1. Make a 5-inch square card from white cardstock.
2. Adhere a block of brown dotted paper at an angle to the card front, then trim off the excess.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the arrows to the bottom of the card, then accent with jewels.
4. Cut a strip of calender printed paper, then layer to the front with a postal tag & ticket.
5. Add a camera shaped clip to the end the calendar paper, then accent the middle with a jewel.
6. Add the library card to the front, then stamp the first part of the sentiment to it.
7. Stamp the speech bubble sentiment to a tag, then adhere to the card front with a strip of washi tape.
8. Layer a canvas tag & wood veneer speech bubble to the left side of the card.
9. Accent with sequins & pearls as shown to finish.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch - Layout Version
-Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week Challenge - Speech Bubbles
-Sweet Stampin' challenge - Masculine
I hope you like my eclectic guy card today! I often don't feel like I create masculine themed cards very well, but I do like how this one turned out. I like all the fun layers of random items that I just pulled and placed here & there.
Back to some blog hop information!! Here's how to qualify to win (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Leave a comment on this blog post
2. Become a follower of our blog
3. Like/share us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mamaelephant
4. Tweet about us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/heymamaelephant
Ready to stampede? Here's the list of designer blogs you'll be visiting:
Emily Leiphart (guest designer! woot!) http://leiphartonart.blogspot.com/
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
JJ Bolton http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Jenn Biederman http://createdbyjb.typepad.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
I hope that you have a wonderful time hopping along all this wonderful inspiration! I know I am excited to sit down with a cappuccino and do my own perusing. Have a wonderful Friday!!