1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut doodled paper slightly smaller, round the right corners & adhere.
3. Cut a strip of hexagon paper, and adhere to the left side.
4. Diecut & stamp the doily shape, then adhere to the right of the hex paper strip, slightly tucked under the edge of it.
5. Layera tab sticker, fussy cut feather, circle sticker, and speech bubble block to the top of it.
6. Layer a glitter strip underneath a wood veneer speech bubble, and adhere to the top.
7. Add a strip of woodgrain washi to a vintage hand sticker, then add gold alphas as part of the sentiment.
8. Adhere to the front with foam adhesive.
9. Add a strip of washi tape to the bottom part of the card, and a gold photo corner to the top.
10. Accent with jewels & sequins to finish.
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch
-Moxie Fab Card Creations Week Challenge - Speech Bubbles
-The Pink Elephant #189 - Photo Inspiration
-The Friday Mashup #100 - Pick Your Fave Challenge (#18 - glitter)
I hope that you enjoyed my glittery, trendy card today! I know it makes me happy when I look at it, so I hope it does the same for you. :)
How about I share some Bible study notes with you, since I haven't in awhile!
I can sum my thoughts up on these verses with one quote: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do." We all sin. What I struggle with is not what you struggle with...and a sin, is a sin, is a sin. Mother Teresa said, "if you judge people, you have no time to love them." Verse 2 tells us that God's judgement is sure, but also righteous & based in truth. Deflecting and pointing out what is wrong in others lives isn't going to keep me from God's judgement. Yet, God is kind & patient & loving...and He cherishes my repentant heart. We need only worry about our own sinful nature. We need to LOVE others, help them up when they fall, encourage them in Christ & try to be a light. We need to leave judgement where it belongs...in the hands of God.
I know it isn't the longest notes ever...but I think the verses really speak for themselves. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts, and I really hope that you have a super great Saturday!!