Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your day has gone well so far! I have worked on some cards, and after I write this blog post...I need to finish up editing some engagement photos that I took a couple weekends ago. Well, maybe after I have some dinner actually. :)
I have a gold & glittery St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today! You can't tell very well in the photo, but I dry embossed the background with the WPlus9 chevron embossing plate, and then layered to my heart's content with tons of fun papers & embellishments. I mixed three different stamp sets to get the look I was going for, and love how it turned out! Here is what I created!
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then dry emboss the front with a chevron impression plate.
2. Cut two strips of patterned paper, and layer together with a label diecut to the card front.
3. Cut a strip of kraft chevron paper, and adhere at an angle to the lower part of the card.
4. Cut a scalloped paper strip, and adhere straight across the kraft strip.
5. Wrap charcoal twine around the seam, then top with a matching double bow & rhinestone.
6. Stamp & heat emboss the gold speech bubble, then cut out.
7. Cut out the green pennant, stamp the sentiment to it and adhere to the speech bubble.
8. Stamp & diecut the shamrock circle, and adhere to the top of the speech bubble with foam adhesive.
9. Layer a circle month sticker & a note block to the front.
10. Add the speech bubble sentiment over top of them with foam adhesive.
11. Accent with sequins a gold photo corner, tab & a gold jewel to finish.
-The Twinery March Challenge - Green & Chevron
-Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week Challenge - Chevron
-JustRite Friday Challenge #92 - Foam Adhesive
-Lawnscapings Challenge #53 - Texture
So, what do you think of my St. Patty's Day card full of green, gold & chevron? I seriously love the flashes of gold here and there, mixed with the sequins & twine. Such a fun card....don't you think?! Ha! :)
Come on back over tomorrow when I share another guest design gig I have going on this month! I am showcasing a super cute stamp set that you are going to just love!! See you back here then!