Tonight is the full reveal of the WPlus9 February release, and you can see it in its entirety on Dawn's blog! Tonight is also the big giveaway....be sure to read on her blog how you could win the entire release!!
I created another card tonight using Chantilly Trim & Embroidered Bouquet. It is quite simple, but still full of shabby chic goodness & color! I am the guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room this week, and the challenge was a perfect one for these stamps! Check out what I created!
1. Make A2 card from blue cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut kraft cardstock slightly smaller, round the bottom corners and adhere.
3. Adhere a strip of woodgrain paper to the bottom, then stamp the lace trim & sentiment to it.
4. Stamp the floral image to the top half of the card, then accent with pearls & paper flowers.
5. Tie a bow from pink ribbon, then adhere to the front with a button.
6. Accent the left of the sentiment with pearls to finish.
-The Shabby Tea Room #152 - Birthday w/ pink/blue/white or cream
-Stampin' Royalty #162 - Birthday
-Totally Gorjuss #169 - Lace
Everything will be available for purchase in the WPlus9 Store at 12:01am on the 5th, so it is time to start making your list! What is your favorite part of this month's release? I don't think I can pick a favorite...but I am really loving the white pigment ink! It is amazing, and you are going to just LOVE it!
Don't forget to catch up on what all the WPlus9 designers have created over release week as well! I has been a treat!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder
- Christina MacLaren - Guest Designer