Today is day 3 of the WPlus9 release, and we have one more stamp set & matching die to share with you. Here is the information on them:
Written On Ribbon
- is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
- contains 24 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 23 sentiments and sentiment builders and 1 ribbon banner image
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $14
- coordinates with the Written On Ribbon stamp set
- will be available for purchase February 5th for $6
1. Make A2 card from pink swiss dot cardstock.
2. Cut notebook paper slightly smaller, and adhere.
3. Cut a banner edge to a dotted paper strip, then adhere to the middle.
4. Layer a doily heart & a diecut heart to top of the dotted banner.
5. Cut out the banner, cover in glitter and adhere to the upper left corner.
6. Diecut & stamp the ribbon banner, then add a custom sentiment inside of it.
7. Layer the ribbon banner to the card front, with a diecut ticket in the lower right corner of the hearts.
8. Diecut, stamp & glitter the cupids, then adhere to each side of the ribbon banner.
9. Add a diecut arrow & heart to the bottom of the card, then accent with jewels.
10. Add two silver star confetti pieces to the front to finish.
-The Sweet Stop Sketch #196 - Sketch
-Sweet Stampin' - Love
-Loves Rubberstamps #37 - Hearts
-Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Today's stamp set has so many wonderful possibilities, and can be used with so many different WPlus9 sentiment stamps. It will be a great addition to your WPlus9 library, and definitely a must have! All of this month's release will go on sale at midnight on February 5th...so not much longer now!
Be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have created for you today!
- Cristina Kowalczyk
- Elise Durenberger
- Jean Martin
- Jinny Newlin
- Kerrianne Gwin
- Lea Lawson
- Sarah Martina Parker
- Savitri Wilder
- Christina MacLaren - Guest Designer
And now....on to some Instagram photos! If you would like to see my Instagram photos as I post them, just search user @ltllea23....I would love to have you follow me! I post personal photos, along with my cards, and quite often....my creative process!!
Well, that is all I have for you today! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!! Enjoy the Super Bowl if I don't post before then!