Happy Wednesday, night, everyone!! I know it seems like an odd time to post...I think so too! I just haven't had time to get it done today, but I created a card for some challenges that are going to end soon...and tomorrow I have a very specific post for Glitz Design!
So....here I am with a lovely card to share with you using lots of Teresa Collins Designs, and some other fabulous odds & ends. I think this makes for a great encouragement type of card!!
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut polka dot paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Layer the tags & diecuts to the right corner, then accent with a rhinestone circle.
4. Stamp a feather, cut out and adhere to the right side.
5. Add a fabric flower to the right side as well.
6. Stamp the sentiment, then accent with brads, a wooden hexagon & sequins.
7. Add a banner, doily strip and a photo corner to the upper left side.
8. Accent with a brad, wooden hexagon & sequin to finish.
-Cardabilities #69 - Sketch
-Runway Inspired #30 - Erdem photo inspiration
-CAS-ual Fridays #91 - Silver
-CREATE Blog - Teresa Collins challenge
I hope you liked my sweet little encouragement card tonight! Come back bright and early tomorrow morning for our first ever Glitz Design blog hop!! We are super excited!