Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you had wonderful Monday! Mine was pretty quiet...which was nice! I scored some of the Heidi Swapp line that is now in Michael's, along with some sale & clearance Martha Stewart items, and some $2.00 packs of pearls/jewels. I think it was quite a haul! Plus- I got some really cute tops at TJ Maxx for when we are in Texas in early April, and for when it finally gets warm here in the 406. Ha! Actually...we have had spring like weather, but spring in MT is a little different then spring everywhere else. :)
Today we are showcasing the new Mama Elephant stamp set called "Rustic Spring". This is a tag building set, but as you will see...doesn't have to be used that way. I paired it with the Crate Paper "Fourteen" collection, for what I think makes a super sweet home card! Here is what I made!
1. Make A2 card from vintage cream cardstock.
2. Cut heart paper slightly smaller.
3. Cut a banner edge to map paper, then adhere to the bottom of the heart paper.
4. Zigzag stitch along the top of the banner, then adhere the entire paper block to the card front.
5. Stamp the sentiment directly above the stitching.
6. Stamp the house to the banner, then stamp it to woodgrain paper, & pink chevron paper.
7. Cut out the corresponding layers, glitter the top, and layer to the banner.
8. Diecut a teeny heart from felt, and adhere to the middle of the house.
9. Add a little doily strip & a fussy cut heart to the upper right corner.
10. Accent with a felt star, jewels & pearls as shown to finish.
-CAS(E) This Sketch! #15 - Sketch
I know the other Mama Elephant designers have some amazing cards to
share with you using the Rustic Spring set as well, so be sure to check them
Kryssi Ng / Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
JJ Bolton http://rgcards.blogspot.com/
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
I hope you've enjoyed my sweet little home card today!! Have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday!!