1. Make A2 card from white orange peel cardstock.
2. Ink the scalloped border with rainbow shades of ink, then stamp to the card front.
3. Wrap twine around the top of the stamped border.
4. Tie a double bow from matching twine, attach a button to the center and adhere to the card.
5. Add rainbow colored jewels below the stamped border.
6. Stamp the sentiment below the jewels to finish.
-4 Crafty Chicks #129 - Sketch
-Inky Impressions #97 - Twine
-Little Red Wagon #172 - Love
-Charisma Cardz #6 - Anything Goes
I know the other Mama Elephant designers have some amazing cards to share with you using the Modern Borders set as well, so be sure to check them out!
Kryssi Ng / Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
JJ Bolton http://rgcards.blogspot.com/
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
I hope that you enjoyed my clean & simple card full of rainbow goodness! I hope that you have a wonderful start to your week...I am going to be editing photos!!