Happy Friday, people! How are you doing today? After I write this blog post, I've got to start getting ready to leave for our weekend at Seeley Lake with friends! Should be a fun weekend full of relaxing and playing in the snow! I am not much of a winter girl, but it is fun to get out there and enjoy it at least once. It looks like it is supposed to be fairly decent in terms of weather....like, not negative at least! Tee hee!
Today I want to share a card with you using the new Glitz Design collection, "Uncharted Waters". This collection may have been the hit of the show this year....every where I go in crafty land, people are talking about it! There is a reason why....it is fabulous! Beautiful colors, a unique nautical theme, and perfect for any occasion....not just vacations! Here is one card I've created with the collection so far!
1. Make A2 card from teal cardstock.
2. Wrap anchor washi tape around the left side of a journal card, then adhere to the front.
3. Cut a strip of scalloped edge paper, layer the notes sticker to the right side and adhere to the front.
4. Add a transparent frame to the front, then cut off the excess.
5. Add the anchor diecut to the right side, then accent with a paper garland.
6. Round the top corners of the transit ticket diecut, then add to the left side of the card.
7. Cut the sentiment from chalkboard paper, then layer over top of the transit ticket diecut.
8. Embellish with a giant rhinestone to finish.
-Inspired By #58 - Inspiration Photo
-Crafts and Me #116 - Something New
-Little Red Wagon #168 - Repeated Shape (anchors)
-Word Art Wednesday #63 - Anything Goes
-Make My Monday - Diecuts/Punches
I have a couple Instagram photos to share with you that I took yesterday. If you want to follow me on Instagram, just search for user @ltllea23....I would love to have you!
recipe is also available online. That is pretty much the exact way I make it....except I use real butter, not margarine...and I add a bit more onion than that. Let me know what you think if you ever try it out! The other two photos are from last night's sunset. I thought the first photo was going to be it...that the sun was going to go down quickly and quietly. I ran to the post office to mail something, and when I walked out...the second photo had transpired....and stayed that way until I got home. Sigh- just beautiful.
Well, that is everything I have for you today! I hope that you have an awesome weekend...and I might post if I get a moment!! Have a lovely Friday!