Good morning, everyone!! Did you have a great Monday? I certainly hope so! I had a pretty normal day, then worked out this evening....and then we went over to Grant & Meagan's for dinner. Not much else on my home front.
Just wanted to add a quick note that I have updated the "For Sale" tab on my blog. There is A LOT on it, and good prices....so be sure to check it out!
Today I have the rest of my projects for my guest design spot with Mama Elephant this month! For the first card I am featuring the Mama Elephant "Smitten" stamp set, which I think might be my FAVE from this release. It has the sweetest sentiments, and super trendy accent images to go along with them. I combined the stamp set with Glitz's new "Color Me Happy" collection....and it was just the perfect fit. Here is what I made!
1. Make an A2 card from red cardstock.
2. Cut chalkboard paper slightly smaller, sand the edges and adhere.
3. Cut a strip of rainbow people paper and adhere to the middle.
3. Round the corners of the text paper, then adhere to the left side.
4. Add a strip of washi tape to the right side.
5. Stamp a feather to cardstock, cut out and adhere to the right side.
6. Cut a banner edge to chalkboard paper, sand the edges and stamp the sentiment to it.
7. Cut a circle from woodgrain paper, and stamp the hands to it.
8. Layer the sentiment banner & stamped circle over top of the feather accent.
9. Tie a double bow from twine, and adhere with a rhinestone to the front.
10. Add a pin to the sentiment cluster to finish.
-Moving Along with the Times - Bling
-There She Goes #192 - Woodgrain
-Pile It On #4 - Washi Tape
-Frosted Design Fabulous Friday - Music (my card is inspired by a song!)
My next card uses the new Mama Elephant "Type It" stamp set. This stamp set includes the cutest little typewriter, and some really fabulous sentiment possibilities. I chose to go with a love theme since Valentine's Day is so close...and it paired perfectly with these Pink Paislee "Secret Crush" papers. Here is my card!
1. Make A2 card from light grey cardstock.
2. Cut floral paper slightly smaller, round the corners and adhere.
3. Cut a grey polka dot paper strip, round the right hand corners and adhere.
4. Line the back of a diecut card with pink cardstock and heart paper, then adhere to the front.
5. Stamp the typewriter & sentiment paper to cardstock and vellum, cut out and adhere.
6. Add a diecut heart & pearl to the top of the sentiment.
7. Add a diecut arrow and ticket to the card, then accent with pearls.
8. Add heart confetti to the top right corner to finish.
-Just Add Ink #150 - Sketch
-The Pink Elephant #184 - Hearts
-Loves Rubberstamps #37 - Have a Heart
I have seriously loved guest designing for Mama Elephant this month. I just adore their sweet and fun stamp sets, and the fresh style that Kryssi has brought to the stamping world. I hope that you've enjoyed my projects this month using these new stamps, and I can't wait to see what you all start creating with them as well! Have a great rest of your day!