Happy Thursday, everyone! Sorry I have been a little bit quiet in terms of posting...I've been working in advance on some projects, and have just kind-of run out of time this week! It happens. How has your week been so far? Mine has been normal...but busy. Trying to get some crafty stuff done in advance, photography related stuff....been contemplating the fact that I want to digitally scrapbook. It seems like a lot of work, but I think I am going to just start from this year on, and leave a gap in my scrapbooks since I quit paper scrapping. At least for now, anyways. It is a bit of a jumble in my brain right now, and something that I just don't want to think too much on. Ha!!
I have a super fun, super colorful card to share with you today! It is a rainbow of goodness (my FAVE color combo, BTW) using the new Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" collection. I just ADORE this collection...probably my fave from this year's new release. I love bright, happy, & colorful things...and this fits that description just perfectly. Here is my card!
1. Make 2 card from red cardstock.
2. Cut chalkboard paper slightly smaller, then add a striped paper strip to the left side.
3. Add a strip of Scor-Tape to the left side, cover in glitter, then adhere the entire paper block to the front.
4. Cut a banner edge to a heart paper strip, then adhere to the right side.
5. Stamp the camera to white cardstock, cut out and add a small piece of rainbow washi to it.
6. Layer the camera with a tabbed cardstock sticker to the front, then accent with a strip of washi & a number sticker.
7. Cut a banner edge to a chalkboard paper strip, then stamp the banner & bottom sentiment to it.
8. Add the top sentiment to the stamped banner with rainbow alphas.
9. Adhere the sentiment stamp to the front using foam adhesive, then accent with a heart rhinestone to finish.
-CAS(E) This Sketch #12
-Fab N Funky #155 - Favorite Colors
-City Crafter #143 - Hearts
-Word Art Wednesday #64 - Anything Goes
I only have a couple Instagram photos to share with you today, as I haven't been as active about posting non-card photos this week. But, I did get these two cuties of my sweet pups.
Well, that is all I have today! If you want to see my Instagram photos before I have the chance to post them on my blog, just find me @ltllea23. I would love to have you as a follower!