*NinaB Designs is a product designer for a few paper crafting companies including Spellbinders, Want2Scrap and Penny Black, and The Craft's Meow.
For this month's hop, Nina challenged the team to create a project with the LOVE theme, which can be interpreted in many ways: Valentine, Anniversary and Friendship.
1. Make A2 card from pink cardstock.
2. Cut polka dot paper slightly smaller, then sand the edges.
3. Adhere a strip of lace to the left side, then adhere the entire paper block to the card front.
4. Cut a striped paper strip, diecut a circle from the top of it and sand the edges. Adhere to the middle of the card.
5. Diecut a heart from book paper, accent with a rhinestone and adhere.
6. Tie a double bow from pink twine, then layer with a felt flower to the right side of the circle.
7. Cut a strip of chalkboard paper, cut banner edges to it, then stamp the sentiment. Adhere to the left side of the card.
8. Add a piece of washi tape and accent with epoxy dots to finish.
-Clean & Simple FTL #223 - Sketch
-Totally Gorjuss #166 - Polka Dots
-Allsorts #189 - Dies/Punches
Nina Brackett * Beate Johns * Beatriz Jennings * Clare Buswell * Heather Jensen * Jennie Harper * Julie Overby * Lea Lawson * Linda Lucas *Viola Mahr
Everybody is welcome to comment and be eligible to win. The winners will be announced on January 22 on Nina's Blog, where you will also find all the relevant info regarding the giveaways. Finally, please consider liking the following Facebook pages that are represented on today's hop, so you don't miss the latest news and happenings:
Thank you for joining us today!